Iskonawa Oral Tradition Book
The Iskonawa Oral Tradition book is a selection of songs and traditional narratives that show the great knowledge of the Iskonawa people. This book has a physical version delivered to the Iskonawa community and a PDF version available to download here.
While reading the book, you might listen to the audios or watch the videos available in the collection.
Use this interactive index to navigate the book:
- The boa kene iro Pag 61
- When the Iskonawa woman learned to give birth Pag 71
- The Iskonawas stayed on the earth Pag 79
- Why are we iskonawas Pag 85
- The ohne bakebo people, the children of the moon Pag 98
- Pani machá, the great sloth Pag 104
- The paucar of the peanut tree Pag 112
- The Iskonawas get the edible roots Pag 140